Thursday, June 7, 2007

Another update

More from Sally: "Chukka moved again to 6th floor [think this means she is ont on observation, so they are happy that she is ok off the ICU]. No breathing machine.

She was told her skin grafts must heal before she is released. This might be 2 to 3 weeks. Then some rehab--one,two weeks. Its not clear. She would like to be gone on her birthday.

I am reading Moomintroll. We both enjoy it. Send two more. She is getting bored."

Two more books despatched in the post tonight, so I hope they will reach Austria in mid week.

I guess the address should be altered, will ask for exact details.

Magda

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fishy, I'm rooting for you to come home on your birthday! YES!!! I can't wait for you to come home (and I'm sure YOU can't wait either). Good on ya' for keeping up with the excercises, I hate excercising, so maybe you could do a few pull ups for me too? Thanks!

Love,

Chai : )

Anonymous said...

Keep going, Fishy!!

LeChat

Anonymous said...

hey chukka - i just found out about your accident. i'm so happy you're hanging in there. you can do it! may your recovery continue steadily and you get to come home soon. --your friend leslie j.