Friday, July 6, 2007

Art Auction Saturday!

Karine has put together an online auction for Chukka & it's tomorrow! I've sent my piece in. I wanted to do a fish (of course) but truly I haven't had time since the accident.

For more pictures and to bid online go here.

Chukka continues to do well. She is in acute rehab, and her work is to continue to get stronger, so that she can transfer herself in and out of her wheelchair. IN the meantime, her family and friends at home are getting the house ready -- making plans for a ramp, rearranging things so Chukka can move downstairs, and so on. It's hard, because we really couldn't start this while she was in Austria, and now she is probably coming home within a month, so there is a lot to be done in a short time. My Dad and some good friends have taken the baton and are doing most of the work for that, for which I am truly grateful -- this is ahrd work and there's allways something different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine gave me words of great comfort when I was going through a time of tremendous trouble in my life. They helped me then and they've helped me ever since...

"Onward Thrugh The Fog."

LCN