Saturday, August 18, 2007

I had my first fall last night

I was transferring from the chair to the couch, where I've never been before and I slid down between the two. Luckily my mother was almost down the stairs and we were able to get me up wiht the help of yoga blankets, a foot stool, a chair, the couch, my gate belt, the coffee table and I forget any other props. No panicking, just two women figuring it out.

I feel so trapped sometimes. there are 6 rooms I can go to in this house. I can sit in my chair on the commode and on my bed. It's frustrating and a little depressing. I really wanted to sit on the couch, but once I was back in my chair it was stay thaer for the rest of the night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Step by step, Chukka. You're OK.
Bin Noddin

Chukka said...

You're a sweetie, Bin. Making it to the desert this year?

Shell said...

I'm glad that your Mom was there and that it didnt turn into something novels are written on..

Anonymous said...

You are an amazingly strong woman and I have no doubt that soon, you will be able to do much more. Our thoughts are with you...