Monday, May 14, 2007

Mum moving to a better location

Email from Sally:

"I have moved to the Marianheim which ... is in the house with the bright teal window frames. There is a kitchenwith stove and frig. However, we have to make own beds, keep place tidy, usw. They serve breakfat on Tues, Wed, Thur. Otherwise, on our own. Imade trip after trip with the luggage since it's only threee blocks away. Ihad lunch and a rest before the last trip. It is incredibly hot here. I bet Chukka is really suffering with the heat.

"The MArianheim has a garden and I saw picnic tables with folks using them. I think a garden is a great facility. ...

"As you see, I made it to the Internet Palace and with the help of the crib sheet can send messages."

Magda says:

"This place is run by nuns (?) and was suggested by the doctor as they run these apartments for people visiting relatives in hsopital long term. This sounds ideal, just next to hospital."

Eliza says:

Last I heard, Chukka's fever was down somewhat. The doctor says, she gets a little better everyday.

No comments: