Friday, May 4, 2007

Chukka

She is doing well. It sounds like they may have tried to wake her, but it was just a little too soon, so still asleep tonight, but perhaps tomorrow they will wake her up. No organ damage. All seems to be going well, no surprises for them. Tomorrow Mum and Magda can talk to the surgeon instead of the residents or whoever they are. I think we are the only English-speaking family right now.

Clinic here in US was waiting to send fax because it is night in Germany! Will double-check on that soon.

2 comments:

TourAbsurd said...

>No organ damage.

That is a HUGE thing and wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Eliza, Magda or Sally, I should have posted this HERE yesturday and forgot...does Hospital have her back pack? Inside there should be a stuffed animal or Stefan also was going to look into getting one to her. Seems trivial yes, But I know how important its going to be when she's awake! She just loves her stuffies and they are poles of strength for her.
Sorry, the mommy in me!
Love pinemom...
hmmm more and more my name makes sense to me?!