Saturday, May 5, 2007

Conscious

Chukka came round, at least briefly, and recognized Mum and Magda, which is good. They are glad that the family was there and will be there and emphasized very very much that the hospital needs to be the one to tell her about the amputation. That will not happen for a couple more days. I'm sure they have a professional counselor who has that job, and I'm sure they also wait until they feel she is medically strong enough, or consistently conscious enough, to handle it. I got a message from Magda while I was in the shower, she and Mum were having dinner somewhere.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the continuous updates. You are all in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for letting us know. Everyone out here is thinking of her and sending our best.

Anonymous said...

I only know Chukka from eplaya but I wish to send my thoughts and love to her and her family.

Anonymous said...

Do any of you have a better idea how this tragedy happened? Or what all of her injuries were?

still sending my love and thinking of Chukka and the family.

Zule

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the updates. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

BoxB

Anonymous said...

This is good news.
Thank you for keeping us informed.

-Linty