Thursday, May 3, 2007

Wrapped in the Love of Her Friends

My mother wanted people to know she had been trying to think what she could get Chukka as a gift & she decided they could get her a shawl. So she called Magda & Magda said, "You know, I was just thinking we should get her a shawl, and then I saw this one I got in Ireland and never opened." So they will be bringing that to her, and Mum said, "It will be like she is wrapped in the love of her friends."

Everyone's support means so much to all of us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

quick! someone make her one with a three-eyed fish on it! i can't sew.

crosspatch said...

Like this one.

Kirsten, the Purple Koosh said...

I actually did give someone a blanket once that had hug embroidered in one corner. Her entire family took refuge under it at one time or another.

This is a perfect gift, and I'm glad to know she'll have a tangible symbol of our love with her.