Thursday, May 3, 2007

news from hospital

I spoke to a doctor at the clinic. Chukka had surgery again yesterday, and had the dressing film (I think, hard to translate in my head at this point) on her legs changed. She responded well to surgery, but is restless at times.

They are thinking of bringing her round on Friday, My mother should be there on Friday later in the day and I will get there for Saturday afternoon. I should have more to report once I have seen her. I will be back in England late Monday. My mother is staying, I may go back, it all depends on so many things.

Thanks for all the messages. I will print out what there is here on the blog tomorrow evening and take your messages to Chukka. I don't know when she will be able to read them, or have them read to her, and I don't have any idea what her internet access will be, but I guess the messages will reach her sometime and I thought this was a way of taking them.

Magda (Sachs)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh fishy, i just heard about this last night. i am sending every healing, loving energy your way, dear fishy. love, montana

Unknown said...

My heart breaks and tears stream every time I read this blog. Your words on tribes have always struck me. Your presence is undeniable.

My wife was in ICU for days after she bore our child: to the family that is so diligently praying for you, I feel your pain all to well, My heart goes out to all of you.

Love, Love and more LOVE!

Still Waters, AKA Allen

Anonymous said...

i'd just like to say thank you to eliza for starting this blog and to her, mum, and dad for posting updates.
it's good to know so many people care so much from comments as well.

iona (chukka's niece)

Anonymous said...

skygod, and many others, are thinking about you fishy.
Hoping,and waiting for you.

chai guy said...

I just sent you a card fishy and left you a voice mail, which we are collecting will post online for you to listen to when you are able. I'll even burn a cd with everyone's message and mail it to you to make extra sure you get it.

If anyone else is interested just call the burncast hotline here:
206-350-1416

Anonymous said...

Cryptofishy is loved.